Perfectly Green History
- The Perfectly Green Corp. ("PGC" or "Company") was founded in 2009 by Chief Executive Officer, Eric Barger. In that year he created the first prototype of its patented energy blending technology. Later that year The Perfectly Green Corp. was formed and in 2010, Perfectly Green® began further research, development and production.
Mega Watt Series
- Perfectly Green Corp’s energy solutions are on-site, Point-of-Use Generation®, Micro Power Generation® and air conditioning/standby generation systems.
The Smart Frog's Early Development
- PGC's revolutionary residential/light commercial unit, branded the Smart Frog™ AC, is an all in one high efficiency HVAC system (third-party rated by Intertek Testing Laboratories up to 23 SEER for the 5-ton unit) enclosed in a durable weather proof ABS plastic housing, with built-in 7-9KW standby generation, an inverter on-board allowing you to simply plug in up to 4.5KW of solar panels to generate your own electricity, and smart grid controls enabling the unit to function on-grid for typical power consumption, blended grid for solar users and off-grid in emergency power failure and demand response situations.
- Through PGC's innovative and integrated technology, the Company plans to be the highest growth rate company in the combined residential/light commercial HVAC & standby generation industries over the next five years, leading a paradigm shift in the industry. Perfectly Green operates from a 20,682 square foot facility in Plano, TX where the administrative offices, the Smart Frog™ system assembly line and the components warehouse are located.
Get Free Solar Appraisal
Fill out the form below to get a free solar appraisal.
- The Smart Frog™ AC will provide your home with the next level of comfort. Coming equipped with a DC variable speed compressor drive the Smart Frog™ uses less energy than industry standard AC compressors.
2 - 5 Ton Cooling Capacity
- The seasons change so naturally heating and cooling change with it. The Smart Frog™ has the ability to ramp up to a 5 ton system but only when necessary. This gives the system higher efficiency and will generate more cost savings.
- The premium solution for corrosion protection. Great for extended coil life on the coast.
The Solar Tax Credit
- "A taxpayer may claim a credit of 30% of qualified expenditures for a system that serves a dwelling unit located in the United States that is owned and used as a residence by the taxpayer. Expenditures with respect to the equipment are treated as made when the installation is completed. If the installation is at a new home, the "placed in service" date is the date of occupancy by the homeowner. Expenditures include labor costs for on-site preparation, assembly or original system installation, and for piping or wiring to interconnect a system to the home. If the federal tax credit exceeds tax liability, the excess amount may be carried forward to the succeeding taxable year. The maximum allowable credit, equipment requirements and other details vary by technology, as outlined below.
30% for systems placed in service by 12/31/2019
26% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2019 and before 01/01/2021
22% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2020 and before 01/01/2022
There is no maximum credit for systems placed in service after 2008. Systems must be placed in service on or after January 1, 2006, and on or before December 31, 2021. The home served by the system does not have to be the taxpayer’s principal residence."
The Solar Inverter
- The Smart Frog™ AC can connect to 4.5KW solar with a simple plug-in (4). AC GRID POWER (1) leads into the homes electrical panel (3). Solar Energy drawn from the sun is absorbed by the solar panels (2) and feeds into the Smart Frog's™ solar inverter. The solar inverter converts the DC solar power to AC and feeds back to the homes electrical panel.
- Spending less on infrastructure and optimizing the savings. It's easy to install solar with the Smart Frog™ AC.
The Standby Generator
- The Smart Frog™ AC has a built-in 7-9KW standby generator (4) for protection against unexpected outages due to grid failure (1). In the event of an outage the 7-9KW power produced can be allocated to the homes air handlers, refrigeration and lights (2) using a transfer switch (3). This will keep food from spoiling, you won't need candles or flashlights and your home will comfortable until power can be restored.
- The PGC-207 is the generator's controller. The friendly interface is easy to use. When in auto mode the controller will run on its own. The controller provides protection for the generator.
- Natural Gas is very accessible and cheap. The unit has gas protection built in.
- The generator has an advanced cooling system that allows it to function in the even the hottest areas.